- International Building Code
- International Existing Building Code
- ICC Electrical Administrative Provisions
- International Energy Conservation Code
- International Fire Code
- International Fuel Gas Code
- International Mechanical Code
- International Plumbing Code
- ICC Performance Code for Buildings and Facilities
- International Property Maintenance Code
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings
- International Private Sewage Disposal Code
- International Wildland-Urban Interface Code
- International Zoning Code
Welcome to the International Code Council Online Library
Welcome to the eCodes Free Subscription Web Site. This site is designed to allow you to view the International Codes, State-Adopted Codes, and various Archived Codes for free. Please check with your local jurisdiction for the most up-to-date code edition year and adoption date. You are limited in your abilities to search and print, however all sections of the codes are available for you.
If you are interested in being able to have full search and printing abilities, please visit us at eCodes for a pay option, that will allow full access and full features.
For technical support using this product, please call International Code Council® at 888-422-7233 ext 33822.
COPYRIGHT 2007 by INTERNATIONAL CODE COUNCIL
NOTE: The International Codes are designed for adoption by state or local governments by reference only. Jurisdictions adopting them may make necessary additions, deletions and amendments in their adopting document. Incorporation of any part of the International Codes in codes published by states, local governments, regulatory agencies, individuals or organizations is expressly prohibited.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The International Codes® are a copyrighted work owned by the International Code Council, Inc. Without advance written permission from the copyright owner, no part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, without limitation, electronic, optical or mechanical means (by way of example and not limitation, photocopying, or recording by or in an information storage retrieval system). For information on permission to copy material exceeding fair use, please contact: President, International Code Council, 5203 Leesburg Pike, Suite 600, Falls Church, Virginia 22041-3401. (Phone 703-931-4533).