- 502.4.7 Vestibules.
- 1. Buildings in climate Zones 1 and 2 as indicated in Figure 301.1 and Table 301.1.
- 2. Doors not intended to be used as a building entrance door, such as doors to mechanical or electrical equipment rooms.
- 3. Doors opening directly from a sleeping unit or dwelling unit.
- 4. Doors that open directly from a space less than 3,000 square feet (298 m2) in area.
- 5. Revolving doors.
- 6. Doors used primarily to facilitate vehicular movement or material handling and adjacent personnel doors.