- [ 2009 International Fuel Gas Code (Fifth Printing) ]
- [ 2011 Ohio Mechanical Code (First Printing) ]
- [ 2009 International Energy Conservation Code (Sixth Printing) ]
- [ 2009 International Property Maintenance Code (Fourth Printing) ]
- [ 2011 Ohio Fire Code (First Printing) ]
- [ 2011 Ohio Building Code (First Printing) - Including March 2012 Updates ]
- [ 2006 Ohio Residential Code (Second Printing)‚ Includes January 2009 Updates ]
- [ 2011 Ohio Plumbing Code (First Printing) - Includes March 2012 Updates ]
- [ 2009 International Code Extendex Files ]
Welcome to the International Code Council Online Library
Welcome to the eCodes Free Subscription Web Site. This site is designed to allow you to view the International Codes, State-Adopted Codes, and various Archived Codes for free. Please check with your local jurisdiction for the most up-to-date code edition year and adoption date. You are limited in your abilities to search and print, however all sections of the codes are available for you.
If you are interested in being able to have full search and printing abilities, please visit us at eCodes for a pay option, that will allow full access and full features.
For technical support using this product, please call International Code Council® at 888-422-7233 ext 33822.
COPYRIGHT 2007 by INTERNATIONAL CODE COUNCIL
NOTE: The International Codes are designed for adoption by state or local governments by reference only. Jurisdictions adopting them may make necessary additions, deletions and amendments in their adopting document. Incorporation of any part of the International Codes in codes published by states, local governments, regulatory agencies, individuals or organizations is expressly prohibited.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The International Codes® are a copyrighted work owned by the International Code Council, Inc. Without advance written permission from the copyright owner, no part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, without limitation, electronic, optical or mechanical means (by way of example and not limitation, photocopying, or recording by or in an information storage retrieval system). For information on permission to copy material exceeding fair use, please contact: President, International Code Council, 5203 Leesburg Pike, Suite 600, Falls Church, Virginia 22041-3401. (Phone 703-931-4533).